Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Author Interview: Emma Mills

Hello and welcome to today's post on the Witch Blood series tour,Hosted by Bookshelf Confessions!  Today I am promoting the first book, Witch Blood.

Witchblood

From Goodreads:  When Jess steals a glance at a gorgeous guy in a Manchester nightclub, little does she realise how he is going to change her life…or should that be death? Yet, the vampire clan could never have predicted what they were taking on.
With Luke pronounced ‘off-limits’ and the blood of a vampire simmering in Jess’s body, can she forget the love of her life and move on? If not, she will risk exposing the entire Northern vampire clan to untold dangers, in order to live her life the way she wants.
Can Jess be sure that Luke is all he appears to be? Will she succumb to the attraction she desperately tries not to feel for Daniel? And why does she still crave a packet of crisps more than a tasty teenage boy’s blood?

Let's get to know author, Emma Mills!!
Author Bio
Hi I'm Emma. I am happily married with two lovely children. I have always loved reading and writing and published my first novel WitchBlood in Jan 2012 with Witchcraft following in June and WitchLove due in Feb 2013. After acquiring an obsessive love of supernatural teen novels...yes I'm a Twilight fan...I decided to write my own supernatural story based here in Manchester in the UK, near where I live and grew up. It's currently dark, windy, cold and very very wet... and easy to get inspiration.
Find Me

Facebook | Blog | Twitter | Goodreads |

Quick Fire Questions
1. Morning, noon or night?
Noon.
2. How do you like your steak?
Rare… yes I have vampire tendancies!
3. What was the last film you saw?
‘Like Crazy’ on the movie channel
4. What's your favorite place to watch TV?
On the sofa at home.
5. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
We are actually in the process of moving to the neighboring county, but last year we almost
moved to Dubai. I rather fancy living somewhere hot!
6. What did you eat for breakfast?
A hot cross bun and a bowl of pineapple & mango
7. What is your favorite cuisine?
Probably Mexican – vegetable enchiladas are my favorite dinner!
8. What foods do you love?
Homemade cakes, asparagus and cheese!
9. What kind of car do you drive?
Fiat Punto
10. What are your favorite clothes?
I generally live in jeans but love a long summery dress when the sun comes out!
11. Where would you visit if you had the chance?
I’m really looking forward to going to Florida in May, but we also want to go back to Malaysia sometime soon.
12. Weapon of choice?
A turbo charged wand please
13. Where would you want to retire?
Ooo somewhere hot, somewhere magical and not too far from my family.
14. How many tattoos do you have?
Just one, on my foot. A Sea Turtle & 2 flowers representing motherhood and my two beautiful children. I quite fancy getting another one though!
15. What is your favorite sport to watch?
I don’t really ‘do’ sport, but I loved the Olympics!
16. Do you have any pets?
A dog called Nemo, a cat called Willow, 3 Harry Potter Hens called Hermionie, Ginny & Myrtle, a bunny and some fish!
17. Any new or exciting news you'd like to share?
Only that all three of the Witchblood books are currently in the Top 100 for their genres; which I am totally thrilled about. I hope to release WitchHunt later this year and maybe a short story featuring Eva & Sebastian in an Anthology!
18. Favorite color?
My favorite colour is purple!
19. Are you married?
Yes.
20. Like your job?
Apart from being so busy right now my life is everything I hoped for. I never had aspirations to be a career girl and even though I worked hard at school and went to university I always wanted to get married and have a family. Luckily my husband earned enough to enable me to stop work when we had children and now I’m even getting paid to daydream and write stories!

Here's my review of Witch Blood

Where to buy the books...
US 
Amazon  
Barnes and Noble
UK
Amazon
Barnes and Noble        

Don't forget to check out the other stops along this tour!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm always looking for new paranormal series and authors and this sounds like an awesome to add.

    ReplyDelete