Monday, April 16, 2012

Interview: Nicholas L. Maze



We are joined today by a great author, Nicholas Maze!  He's here to answer a few questions and get word out about his book, Exit.  

EXIT: How to Leave Debt Forever Exit: How To Leave Debt Forever by Nicholas L. Maze
What 12+ years of schooling never provided is located within this amazing literature. From basic instructions on saving to the reason for America’s current financial dilemma, we receive great advice in the world of finance. People across the globe are crying for relief that will never come. In EXIT, we learn that financial strain is planned and orchestrated. The more America suffers financially, the more successful certain individuals become. How do we eliminate a problem that has been in place for almost 100 years? We first learn how to exit, escape.

Here's what he has to say....

Tell us about your book, "Exit: How To Leave Debt Forever".

EXIT is a non-fiction/finance book. It focuses on eliminating debt and developing true wealth. Unlike the normal financial book that teaches you how to save and invest, this book goes outside the box and teaches about what debt is, what money is, and why the country is going in a downward spiral.

It's a bit different from your other book, "White Collar Woman", what inspired you to write this book?

I was led to write this book through a prophecy I received, before the release of my first book (White Collar Woman; fiction/romance). As I began to research and gather information, I was alarmed at what I was discovering and I knew that most Americans had no knowledge of this information. The prophecy combined with the alarming information was the inspiration for this book.

What are you working on now?

I’m not the average writer. I don’t have a particular genre. My first book was a romance/fiction. My current book is finance/non-fiction. My next book is religion/non-fiction. I believe a true writer can walk into any arena. So, I follow my heart. My religion work is a book that Churches have been in need of, for over 100 years, but has never been written. I believe this work will help restructure Churches and ministries.

Your bio mentions you renewing your relationship with God, do you care to tell us about that? And, how has it affected your writing?

Yes. In 2004, I rededicated my life to GOD. It initially began with me attending my Uncle’s new Church, to show support. After attending the Church for some time and gaining a real understanding about GOD, I wanted to dedicate my life to serving GOD and helping others build a relationship with GOD.
This transformation has everything to do with my writing, because I gain an understanding of where my life was suppose to be. Although I had wrote since the age of 12, it wasn’t until my prophecy, years later, that I focus on my gift and made writing a career.

It also mentioned a prophecy you had in 2009 about your writing, would you share that with us?

Yes. Once or twice a year, we will have prophets visit our Church. On this particular visit, in 2009, the prophet mentioned how he could see me writing books that dealt with finance. At the time, I had recently completed my romance book. So, I understood the writing, but not the finance, because money and love were two different areas. Instead of throwing the prophecy on the shelf, I pursued it and began to discover so many things about our country’s finances and why we’re in our current trap. I discovered the purpose of the prophecy and completed my work, in less than a year.

Do you have any advice for the aspiring writers out there? (on writing, getting published, etc)

You will NEVER please everybody. I promise. So when you write, write from your heart, because even your best critic can get offended. You are not writing to make people happy. You are writing to influence, inspire, and grow. Write from your heart.
When it comes to getting published, prepare for rejection. There are hundreds of thousands of people applying for the same position every day. If you seriously desire to write, then keep pushing. Some of the best was treated as nothing, in the beginning, but their passion prevailed and so can yours.

Please let us know where all we can find you and your works.

I try to enter every avenue:

My home is www.nicholasmaze.com

Amazon: http://amzn.to/ye4Z2I

Barnes & Noble: http://bit.ly/whKpKF

iTunes: http://bit.ly/xR1hdO

LuLu: http://bit.ly/vChpbL

Twitter: http://bit.ly/HB9Ax7

FaceBook: http://on.fb.me/p8eP4g

2 comments:

  1. Great interview. Thank you for hosting Nick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. with all those oddd stories running around in your head?
    I'd say go for it. be well

    ReplyDelete