Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Desperately Wanting Wednesday

6678961827 53a3b81485 o Desperately Wanting Wednesday: Novels Without Covers Yet


It's time again for the weekly post about books we desperately want to read, started and hosted by Parajunkee.  It's not too late!  If you want to be a part of it, check out her site!
This week's theme is books that don't have covers yet!

My selections are:

Nora is more certain than ever that she is in love with Patch. Fallen angel or no, he is the one for her. Her heritage and destiny may mean that they will always be enemies, but there is no turning her back on him. But now they face their biggest challenge. Can their love survive a seemingly insurmountable divide. And in the end, will there be enough trust left to rebuild what has been broken? The lines are drawn - but which sides are they on? 

I LOVE this series!! I can't wait to read this one and would read it if a cover was never decided for it!


Ok, so this may not count because it is only a "possible" book.. I don't think she has started writing it yet, but it is on Goodreads and says she "might" write two sequels to The Host.  If she does (and I believe she will, with the movie coming out), I will definitely read it! 

I don't have many for this post.. I actually had a hard time coming up with books I want to read, they all have covers so far!  Of course, if given a day or so, I will probably think of something and think "why didn't I include that one?!"

Happy reading everyone!

1 comment:

  1. AHH! I can't believe I didn't think of these titles!!! Awesome picks!

    Here's my DWW

    ReplyDelete