Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Switched Review

by
When Wendy Everly was six-years-old, her mother was convinced she was a monster and tried to kill her. It isn't until eleven years later that Wendy finds out her mother might've been telling the truth. With the help of Finn Holmes, Wendy finds herself in a world she never knew existed - and it's one she's not sure if she wants to be a part of.
My Review:
I have had this trilogy on my Mom's Nook for a long time, I started out reading her My Blood Approves series and I loved it, waiting anxiously for the next one!  
I finally sat down and read this first Trylle book.. I was, for some reason, very pleasantly surprised..  I guess the idea of trolls didn't call to me as much as the other plots out there.  I'm now very glad I read it and wish I had a long time ago!  This book held my attention and captivated my interests from page 1..  I try not to have too many spoilers, so I won't go into detail, but it's about a girl named Wendy.  She lives with her aunt and brother, and had a very traumatic young childhood..  She always felt out of place and different from everyone else.. The new guy at school, Finn, is always staring at her.  It creeps her out and one day she confronts him, and starts events that lead to her whole world changing beyond anything she had ever imagined.  She soon realizes that he no longer freaks her out, she actually notices how attractive he is, then it goes from there..  There is a perfect amount of drama and romance in this book that kept me not wanting to put it down..  Plus, Finn is definitely now at the top of my list of hero hotties!  I give this book 5 stars and can't wait to read the next one!  I recommend it to all of you who enjoy any type of paranormal/romance.  Way to go Amanda Hocking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment